The Panakeia Tech (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information about us
We are Panakeia Technologies Pvt Ltd, a Company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act'1956. Our registered office is New Delhi. The website to which these terms and conditions apply and for which we are responsible is https://www.panakeiatech.com
Website Usage & Intellectual Property Rights of Panakeia Technology.
We have made this website available to you for your own personal non-commercial use and to customers who have previously registered with us to, store track & manage their health. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this website at any time, including introducing charges for its use or other restricted access.
This website and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belong to us or are licensed to us for use. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and documents on the website, as well as other content such as articles, stories, product descriptions, prices, company profiles, technical guidance specifications and other text. Copying , redistribution, republishing or otherwise making the materials on this website available to anyone else without our consent in writing would be infringement of Copyrights Act or any other relevant & applicable law.
The material, content on the website could be used for non commercial use for education & understanding purpose, provided the following conditions are met.
- No materials are modified in any way.
- No graphics are used separately from accompanying text.
We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that this website, or any tracking and other information it provides access to, will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this website at any time. We are only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions by us. However:
- We are not responsible to you for any losses which you may incur which were not a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these terms and conditions, for example if either party could not have contemplated those losses before or when you access this website; and
- Our liability to you (including where we are negligent) shall not in any circumstances include any business or other economic losses that you may incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost revenue, lost contracts, lost profits or business interruption.
Information on this website
The information contained on this website is given for general interest & information purposes only. While we try and ensure the information contained on the website is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this website. Our liability to you as explained above remains unaffected by this.
External Linkages to the website
- You may not create a frame or any other border around the website;
- The site from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive; and
- You must not imply that we endorse or are associated with any other website, product or service
Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship with you or anyone else, except for these terms and conditions which govern the relationship between us in regards to your use of the website. If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this website, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are comfortable with the terms of that contract and to take legal advice if necessary.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Union of India.
Information collected from the site & Its Usage
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: Any information you provide to us via the website or via email addresses provided on the website.
- Information we collect about you. We may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if and when you use any of the other services we’ve provided.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us: We will use this information to ensure that content from services is presented in the most effective manner for you to monitor usage and collect usage statistics.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes to improve our service to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner. This will allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so as part of our efforts to keep the service safe and secure.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with the information you give us and that which we collect ourselves. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the type of information we receive).
Information Disclosure Norms.
For any further queries, you can mail us at
Talk to our Support Team +91 (844) 801 4375